Language extension importing non-meta-language files
Currently Spoofax only supports language extension for files of Spoofax meta languages. However, language project typically includes non-Spoofax-meta-language files.
List of things that need to be copy pasted in a language extension project:
- native java strategies (might be able to work around this with a foreign call)
- icon files
- files that need to be exported in the final compiler (in IceDust:
lib-java/src/lib/icedust/Expressions.java). Re-exporting is not supported. (Note that without copy-pasting the paths of such files changes. For example from
eclipse:///icedust2/target/icedust2-0.6.3-SNAPSHOT.spoofax-language!/.... This breaks the stratego code in the base language project copying those files.)
- allow importing of non-meta-language files.
Additional requested features:
Submitted by Daco Harkes on 24 April 2017 at 13:20
- be able to access source-imported files under same path as in source project
- be able to re-export source-imported files
Log in to post comments