in the style of jsfiddle
Submitted by Eelco Visser on 23 May 2014 at 14:15
- separate edit fields for HTML, JS, CSS files
- provide JS and CSS through URLs for inclusion in the HTML
Added support for creating assignments:
- having a HTML, JS and CSS template (by creator of assignment), included in students submissions
- having a JS and CSS library (by creator of assignment), visible and usable by students
- having a HTML+JS+CSS solution (by creator of assignment), visible by managers/graders/lecturers
- Ability to upload css/js files to be included
- solution: include file contents in library files - or - add include linked resources in head
- Through checklist by graders, no automated testing
Initial implementation finished. Create new issues for refinements/new features.
On 20 August 2014 at 16:03 Elmer van Chastelet closed this issue.
Log in to post comments