Peer review of assignments
- A Peer review is an assignment with:
1.1 a target assignment, which can be a collection with its subtree
1.2 type of
FileSubmissionQuestion, i.e. the review is submitted as text or file.
- A Peer review submission can only be started when the deadline and extension of the target assignment is over, i.e. no changes may be made to the target submissions anymore.
- When a peer review submission
3.1 It picks a random submission from all submissions of the target assignment
3.1.1 excluding submissions already assigned for review
3.1.2 excluding submissions where an owner of
PRSubis owner of this submission
- AC: Peer review submissions can be set as viewable/nonviewable by the owners of the reviewed submission
5.1 Reviews don’t grade the targeted submissions.
5.2 A Peer review submission itself can be graded using a checklist or grade override.
5.3 How to grade reviews in a fair way? Reviewing a “perfect submission” is harder than reviewing a really bad one.
- Not sure how to deal with sharing of submission data to other students. Should the student give permission for such functionality?
- First implementation forces reviewer to view the submission in separate tab, i.e. the review and the to-be-reviewed submission are not shown in a single page.
@3.1 What conditions should be met in order for a submission to become part of the collection of “to be reviewed”-submissions?
- A submission may be started, but empty.
- A submission may be saved, but not submitted
What should (not) be displayed to the reviewer?
Show submission in view mode, but:
Submitted by Eelco Visser on 2 January 2013 at 19:55
- Hide submission owner(s), which possibly biases the review
- Hide discussion (?) If not, mask the poster’s names
- Hide submission data
moved to issue description
Log in to post comments