Conflict detection for schedule
The following situations should be identified in the interface
- warning: multiple events concerning the same topic simultaneously scheduled (based on tags, search terms, etc.); this is necessarily heuristic, but it is annoying if the two sessions about one's research topic happen to be in the same overlapping slot.
Other potential problems?
Submitted by Eelco Visser on 27 March 2014 at 13:48
- error: simultaneous events involving the same person
- warning: same person involved in two subsequent program slots
- error: overlapping time slots for the same room
- error: more than one event per room per slot
- the workflow does not allow planning multiple events in a single program slot (i.e. a time slot on a single location). Overlapping program slots are already detected and reported
On 18 June 2014 at 15:38 Elmer van Chastelet closed this issue.
Log in to post comments