Conference Proceedings for SPLASH in password protected page
We would like to provide a page for download of Conference Proceedings for SPLASH in a password protected page. Is this something you could implement for us?
Perhaps we could have a page under the "Program" page that says "Proceedings" and that then has a list of each "Track" as a zipped download, plus one for all SPLASH Proceedings.
Once the conference is over we then take the Proceedings page down and remove the contents.
Thanks,Submitted by Craig Anslow on 7 October 2015 at 15:03
Perhaps we could have a page under the “Program” page that says “Proceedings”
Not sure if "Program" is the right place for that, but due to space restrictions of the navigation bar, it might be the most appropriate
and that then has a list of each “Track” as a zipped download, plus one for all SPLASH Proceedings.
- Should the files be hosted on Conf?
- Should the page or each download be password protected?
- Is the list a manually entered list using markdown? Or should it be generated? In case of the latter, it requires more model changes, as the proceedings should be associated with the tracks.
Essentially we want something that is easy to work in the current system. A better solution (automated generated solution) can come later.
1) We basically want to take the following web page and add it to a page on Conf, including the associated files. This page will be complete as of 21 October as that is when CPC need to deliver the contract to.
See this this web page: https://www.conference-publishing.com/ProcSPLASH15/index-splash15.html (will send username and password details via email)
2) Just the page needs to be password protected, not each file
3) List in this case just needs to be manually created with files uploaded. We can just upload the files to the Gallery or an upload feature on the page.
Log in to post comments