Language example files are copied into a "bin" folder inside a Spoofax (meta) project
Eclipse: epp.package.java 188.8.131.5250917-1200
Spoofax: org.metaborg.spoofax.eclipse 184.108.40.20660107-183026-new-spoofax-plugin
System: Linux amd64 3.13.0-74-generic
Language example files are copied into a “bin” folder.
Steps to reproduce:
- For example, import https://github.com/arian/spoofax-import-test
- Create a new (test) project
- Add Spoofax (meta) nature
- Create a file “x.dummy” inside that project
- Observe that a file “bin/x.dummy” is created (on the file system, it’s hidden in eclipse)
It seems, if you don’t add the spoofax (meta) nature (which is not necessary of course), or only add the spoofax nature, it has the correct behavior (by not creating an extra ‘bin’ folder)Submitted by Arian on 8 January 2016 at 18:55
I’ve seen this happen a few times but cannot reproduce it. Is this still happening?
Can’t reproduce this, closing for now. Reopen if reproducible.
Log in to post comments