The job relay server on the remote backends has issues processing the XML files. Possibly since the JDK update performed lately.

2022-01-03 17:53:28 Accepted task: /tmp/webapp/23ae533b-0383-408d-afdf-08137838b171-35.xml
java.util.NoSuchElementException
        at java.util.Scanner.throwFor(Scanner.java:862)
        at java.util.Scanner.next(Scanner.java:1371)
        at back.impl.remote.JobRelayServerThread.run(JobRelayServerThread.java:78)
2022-01-03 18:46:01 Accepted task: /tmp/webapp/8d1acb14-1d9b-4f47-9d21-1109c8921b87-21.xml

As suggested in SO thread https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29052931/scanner-with-delimiter-z-has-no-next-element-at-first-calling,
I tried setting the locale using
java -Duser.language=en -Duser.country=US ...
and
LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 java ...

but without success.

For now, I’ve disabled the remote backends. The local legacy backend run without problem.

Submitted by Elmer van Chastelet on 3 January 2022 at 20:28

On 3 January 2022 at 20:28 Elmer van Chastelet tagged error

Log in to post comments