Add support for Immediate Feedback for (folders of) Multiple Choice Questions
With Immediate Feedback enabled, the answers of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be revealed to students directly after they submit their answer or, in case of a folder, after they finish the last MCQ. The latter is called Quiz Mode. Immediate feedback gets displayed with the student answer. It highlights the correct answer and incorrect choices from the student, and shows the answer explanation (when configured).
By default, students can only submit their answers once, but this can be changed to allow retries. When used with Variants Collections, WebLab will assign a new variant on retry.
Immediate feedback can be enabled for the following configurations:
- on individual multiple choice questions
- on a folder (a.k.a. Quiz mode):
- with all sub-assignments being MCQ or
- with sub-assignments being Variants Collections with MCQs or
- on a Variants Collection, with all sub-assignments being MCQ
- on a Variants Collection, with folders of MCQs
Quizes, including quizes with Variants, can be displayed on a single page.Submitted by Elmer van Chastelet on 14 September 2023 at 12:53
Log in to post comments