Check/fix spec test vs user test run on unsaved code.
It should run on the saved code in both cases.
From mattermost channel:Submitted by Elmer van Chastelet on 9 October 2018 at 11:19
In the R&L weblab project, I have received a comment about “first save before spec test”. In short, when running Spec Tests, the saved code is being used instead of the (current) unsaved code. In contrary, normal tests are ran on this unsaved code. Is this by design, or is this a bug?
cannot reproduce atm.
I’ve been testing this, but I cannot reproduce it. Both in R&L assignments and java/scala assignments, it runs the saved code in both cases (user test, spec test). Maybe I’m missing a detail.
How I tested:
- opened existing submission
- added some code that should fail user/spec test, not hitting save
- hit run user test
- hit run spec test
- observed that it tested the last saved code and not the code currently in the editor.
- reload the page, dismiss message about unsaved changes
- observed that changes were not saved
Log in to post comments