Backend performance test improvements
Submitted by Elmer van Chastelet on 19 February 2019 at 08:13
- Add support for languages that use the docker backend
- dynamically by retrieving docker image ids from course editions
- Improve test setup: specify which languages to include (instead of excluding languages)
- Add support for running compile jobs for all backends (java7, java8, docker) after spawning the specified number of jobs
- simultaneously (async)
- using dynamic job timeout (20s for default backend, 30s when docker is used)
- Improve precision from 1000ms to 200ms steps in measuring last compile job execution time.
On 19 February 2019 at 08:15 Elmer van Chastelet closed this issue.
Log in to post comments