Timed Assignments - Set a time limit per assignment
Feature request: Set a time limit per assignment (edited)
These features could also be combined: A number of collections with alternatives. Randomly assigning the next assignment in the exam. Setting a time limit per assignment.
Submitted by Elmer van Chastelet on 17 March 2020 at 09:24
- Timed assignments will only be accessible by students for a limited duration
- Students should explicitly hit a start-button to start their time window in which they should read and solve the assignment.
- Browser is instructed to automatically refresh after the time window expired
- Browser is instructed to not store/cache pages of timed assignments
- By starting a timed assignment, students lose access to other timed assignments, i.e. only one timed assignment can be accessed at a time
- Closed assignments cannot be reopened.
- Students get access to timed assignments again after grades are set to public
- Students with a personal deadline set on a parent assignment that has a
deadlineset, will automatically get the same share of extra time for a timed assignment.
- When an assignment deadline is closer to now than the duration of a timed assignment, the assignment deadline dominates