Make access denied behavior configurable
This will enable to view elements (features) of a web application for which access is denied to a visitor, so he may know about the presence of that functionality, although he cannot access it yet.
- Where to define the behavior
- In rule (receiver) ?
- In caller ? (navigate, submit, submitlink)
Submitted by Elmer van Chastelet on 8 May 2014 at 15:27
- Which behavior to support?
- Add class when access denied, and remove all urls/data in the element where the class is to be added (
<a href="#" class="access-denied">"Edit blog"</a>
- Wrap a overridable template around it?
Log in to post comments