Add License information and restrictions to website instances
Add information about the licenses that were agreed, and add support for limiting the functionality of website instances when enforced by the configured price plan.
Submitted by Elmer van Chastelet on 20 December 2022 at 10:34
- One or more conferences can be linked to a single license data object
- By default, no license data/price plan is configured. When no license data is configured, all functionality is available for a given website instance.
- The active license data is the one associated to the display context
- Feature Limitations are mainly* realised by disabling the controls on the management pages. An informative alert message will be displayed when functionality is not available by the limitations of the price plan. *Except for safe markdown rendering and frontpage listing
- Only system administrators can configure the license data/price plan
- System administrators can view and edit agreement notes for easy access to the agreed terms/fee (instead of looking it up from emails)
- A manage page for system administrators will show an overview of all configured license data objects.
- Default price plans can be configured, which can be copied for a website instance when configuring its license data
On 20 December 2022 at 10:35 Elmer van Chastelet tagged 1.58.0
On 20 December 2022 at 10:35 Elmer van Chastelet closed this issue.
Log in to post comments