From Josh:

We’re producing the programme booklet for POPL ’19 using a script that reads and extracts contents from the “ACM DL Mobile app XML” file obtained from “Data Export” under “General Data” of the management page. The script worked for (at least) ICFP ’17 and POPL ’18 but reported an error for our XML file, which suggested that the XML does not conform to the DTD (included in the file). After looking into the XML, we discovered that within ‘subevent’ elements a ‘timeslot’ element could appear before ‘subevent_type’, whereas the DTD declared that the ‘timeslot’ elements should all appear in a single list at the end. We’ve made the script work by modifying the DTD (to allow extra ‘timeslot’ elements), but I imagine you’ll want to fix your XML generator to conform to the original DTD (which makes more sense), so I’m writing to let you know.

Submitted by Elmer van Chastelet on 28 January 2019 at 13:48

On 5 February 2019 at 16:31 Elmer van Chastelet commented:

Introduced by
Move session slot info to the end of the subevent element.

On 5 February 2019 at 16:31 Elmer van Chastelet closed this issue.

Log in to post comments