Add site-wide statistics
YellowGrass can use some site-wide statistics. Perhaps on the front page, perhaps on a separate page. Statistics like total number of reported issues, total number of solved issues, number of projects, number of users and number of issues reported last week are interesting to know.Submitted by Sander Vermolen on 20 September 2010 at 17:22
I added a first step in this direction. Available at https://yellowgrass.org/statistics. It needs some more work.
Can this be achieved using search index?
The mentioned statistics can be gathered using search
- Issue Searcher (match all query *:* )
- total number of reported issues (searcher.size())
- total number of open/resolved issues (facet count on search field for status (closed/opened)
- Issue Searcher (with a range constraint on issue open date)
- number of issues reported last week
- Project Searcher (match all query *:* ) or efficient HQL count (?)
- number of projects
- User Searcher (match all query *:* ) or efficient HQL count (?)
- number of users
Log in to post comments